Day 22: Introduce us to 5 blogs you read on the regular, and tell us why!
- When is Nap Time?- I frequently check out this blog to see what my good friend and her kiddos are up to. My good friend Amber and I have been learning about blogging together. She says I was her inspiration but I think we both are inspiring each other. I hope one day that I am as good of a mother as she is to her two sweet boys. I am so excited and proud of the work that she is doing and publishing on her blog. If you have young kids check out her blog she is starting a Kids Craft Friday posting.
- Apples to Ziti– Growing up I had a great friend named Jenna. She then went off to college out of state and got married to the love of her life. She and her husband then started a family and they are now up to three kids. They have such a beautiful family. Jenna decided to start her bolg to cook her way through the alphabet starting with the letter “A” and cooking all the way through letter “z.” Jenna also shares about her loves and what the latest update is on her littles. If you are looking for some great recipes be sure to check out her blog!
- Diary of an Addict- I check this blog out at least every other day so excited to see what she will post. I stumbled across this blog before I started up my blog. She has such a sweet family and lives in California. I am so excited and honored to say that I receive mentoring sessions with this amazing lady. I have talked with her twice and have loved my time with her. She is such a sweet and caring woman. I hope one day I will get to meet her at a blogging conference. If you love to cook, know about fitness and family. You will love her blog! Go check it out!
- Sew Caroline– Sew Caroline is another blog that I stumbled upon randomly. I have been following Sew Caroline’s journey for the past year as she has sewn many awesome garments, made her own line of fabric and has published patterns. I love to sew and in reading how she came about learning to sew I have hope and faith that even though I am not the best at sewing that I can make great garments. Be sure to be on the look out for my kimono that I made using Sew Caroline’s awesome pattern. I hope one day I get to meet her at a blogging/crafting conference.
- Gussy Sews-Last but certainly not least Gussy Sews. I LOVE her blog. I feel so inspired after reading her blog. I connected with her instantly through her writing. She is a Midwest girl who got a sewing machine for Christmas and learned to sew through the Internet and self-discovery. She then traveled to Africa (bucket list task for me) with her husband. Once home they found out they were expecting their first along with moving to the west coast. She is now getting ready to have her second baby and is still blogging and maintaining her small sewing business on the side. She is quite the inspiration for me and I would LOVE to meet her in person one day. Be sure to check out her AWESOME blog!
Love and Peace!