If we were out for a coffee date today I would tell you that…………….
- I had a pretty good week
- I can’t wait for this 3-day weekend. There will be LOTS of sewing, knitting, and crocheting.
- I am looking forward to getting my nails done this weekend.
- I am currently reading “The Aviator’s Wife” by Melanie Benjamin. I am LOVING the book so far! It helps that the main character has the same name as I do.
- I have been praying all week for babies in general! I am currently thinking and praying for what word I will focus on for next week.
- I am slacking in my Pampered Chef business but LOVE to cook so I am itching to have a party so that I can cook and show how wonderful the tools I use in my kitchen are!
- I am excited to see what this summer has in store. I know that is a LONG time away but, I have been getting several hits a day on my ETSY account and I would like to continue to list and expand the products that are in my shop.
Well that’s all for this week. I am linking up with Rags to Stitches for Coffee Date Friday!
Peace and Love